Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dahara Developed - What to Do?

So I find myself at a bit of a crossroads with Dahara. It's my campaign world, and for some time I've wanted to really develop the world into something that could be published. As it sits right now, the world is in D&D 3.0 stats. With the coming of 4.0, I really don't have much of a desire to convert all that, as I'm not incredibly stoked about 4th Edition right now, and I don't know if I will ever be, to be honest.

I'm reading the Savage World rules, and really loves those, but I'm not real sure of the licensing rules for that system to allow such publishing. Something worth looking into.

Of course, there is always the option of simply writing up the world as generic and letting it sit out there.

I know for sure that I will likely write up some adventures in Dahara and set them out to here to be used. That is coming for certain.

No comments: