Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hey There...

It's been far too long since an update, but I have some fairly decent excuses this time. I've had some serious issues occur in Real Life, most notably with the passing of my mother. On top of that, I am in November, and when you work in TV, that of course means sweeps, and that is consuming a lot of time and attention right now.

That said, I have been doing some mental editing and with the help of listening to the Dragon's Landing Podcast I've been given some good direction as to how I should really proceed. If you haven't listened to this podcast, I highly recommend it. Very good RPG-related stuff. They are just mp3 files, so you can listen in any manner you choose.

So, expect some serious updates post-November, unless something else wacky happens to me.

No comments: